top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·100 members

I totally get where you're coming from. Those pop-ups can be super annoying, and the last thing anyone wants is malware on their device. For safe adult sites, you should check out this one https://bongacams.com. It's a live cam platform that's a lot less sketchy than the usual free sites. The great thing is that it's more interactive and has fewer of those annoying ads. As for staying safe, I’d suggest using a VPN to keep your browsing private. An ad-blocker can help cut down on pop-ups, and anti-virus software is a must. If you're really concerned about security, you might also consider using a browser designed for privacy, like Brave or Firefox. Also, avoid clicking on suspicious links and never download anything from these sites. Stick to streaming and you'll reduce the risk of malware. I hope this helps!

Ron Swanson
Ron Swanson
٢٤ أبريل

Good advice, especially about using a VPN and anti-virus software. I’d also add that it’s a good idea to clear your browser cache regularly and to make sure you’ve got strong passwords for all your accounts. Sometimes, it's best to avoid sharing personal information on these sites too. Thanks for the suggestion about live cam platforms; I've been curious about them but wasn't sure where to start. I appreciate the tips!

إعجاب

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page